Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Little Behind.....

Well I've gotten caught up working on homework for my masters and haven't had time to blog lately. I've also become a crazy person and I've had a ton of Works in Progress, so I haven't completed too many projects lately. I have however finished two washcloths that you will see below. The first is a crocheted washcloth that uses an 'X' stitch. I used my Sugar N' Cream cotton yarn, this was a pretty easy and painless pattern. Here is the link to the blog for the pattern. The second washcloth was a knitted washcloth and I really enjoyed making it. I used cotton yarn purchased at Purls of Wisdom and the pattern can be found here. I messed up about 1/4 of the way through, but for only 1 row, so I kept going. Don't tell. I'm also in the progress of making a hat for my dad, a cowl for my sister, a monogrammed washcloth for my mom and a shawl for my great aunt. Stay posted for more pictures. But for now enjoy the pictures of the washcloths. Happy Hooking

Here is the Crocheted Washcloth

P3110193

Here is the Knitted Scarf (Sorry for the puppy ear)

P3110191

P3110190

No comments:

Post a Comment