Sunday, February 7, 2010

Learning a lot

Wow, I've recently become really involved with Ravelry, the blog and flickr so I'm learning a lot. I feel stupid for not having known about this site before but I have absolutely fallen in love with Knit Picks. I went absolutely CRAZY and bought yarn for great prices, and stitch markers and other goodies. I will definately be returning. I will also be posting photos here so you can see what I got! I also have been using a quick and easy guide for crocheting. I love the small and easy guide to remember the stitches. I've attached a photo below you can find this at any JoAnn's fabric store. Just thought I'd share a little bit about what I'm learning. Happy hooking!

IMAG0056

IMAG0054

IMAG0053

IMAG0050

IMAG0046

IMAG0036

IMAG0035

No comments:

Post a Comment